Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I keeping getting popups for a new candy crush ,if I get them once more I'm out of here
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Elsa said: Hi Stuart, it might be happening because you are playing the game on an Android. You can read more about this here: https://care.king.com/en/farm-heroes-saga/shopping-adverts-on-mobile#entry_176004
Hi Stuart, it might be happening because you are playing the game on an Android. You can read more about this here: https://care.king.com/en/farm-heroes-saga/shopping-adverts-on-mobile#entry_176004