Build-a-Bot Booster is missing when I play on my IMac.

Lacey-4
Lacey-4 Posts: 1 Newbie

Build-a-Bot Booster (as well as the others) is missing when I play on my Mac. Not very happy as it is easier to play on my IMac than hold a Tablet or mobile phone.  I feel and computer users are being penalised as King just seems to be supporting the apps.  I am getting to the stage where I am considering not playing Candy Crush any more.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,890 Sweet Legend

Hi Lacey, what is that?  I never heard of it before?  Could you possibly do a print screen and upload it here?  Here are some steps if you need help doing a print screen:  https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/mac.html

• Lacey-4
    Lacey-4 Posts: 1 Newbie

I am on level 3823.  Sorry, but I disagree because you can see the Space Race challenge and leader board on the Tablet and Phone as well as the Build-a-Bot Boost.  With this boost you can earn special candies and three extra steps to help you along, so why do you get this  on the Tablet and Phone and not the computer, because you used to be able to.

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,890 Sweet Legend

Hi Lacey, now I see what you are talking about!  The studio has most of these challenges only on mobile devices.  Something went wrong with one of the challenges on the computer.  There was a glitch with the HTML5 coding so they took it off the computer version and they are trying to resolve it.  So I'm now wondering if all, or most challenges will be only for mobile devices.  At one time, a long time ago, it was only on devices and then they brought some to computer but maybe it causes problems with the coding so for now it's only on mobile.  But I never saw that one before so you are a definite tester!  Players are chosen randomly to test new challenges and you were just chosen!

• chandu123
    chandu123 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Hi Lacey, what is that?  I never heard of it before?  Could you possibly do a print screen and upload it here?  Here are some steps if you need help doing a print screen and the ways to screenshot on a mac: https://codumes.blogspot.com/2019/07/screenshot-on-mac.html

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?