Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
i'm on level 3433, and have played for several YEARS, and only won the booster wheel jackpot once on level 2000. I think my odds should be better than this!! What are the odds of hitting the jackpot??
Thank you
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Kaybee,
The Jackpot is comparable to winning the lottery. It really comes down to luck and chance as to where it will stop. Although you might be discouraged because the spinning wheel never landed on it, please keep in mind that you can always win a free booster when playing the Spinning Wheel daily and it’s free!
I got the Jackpot exactly one time and I was so excited that I never paid attention to what I got!