I AM DONE

I WILL TELL EVERYONE WHAT YOU HAVE DONE. I KNOW YOU CAN CHANGE THIS. THIS IS SO TERRIBLE. I HOPE EVERONE QUITS THIS GAME WHEN THEY FOUND OUT WHAT YOU CAN DO TO CHANGE THE GAME ON SOME AND NOT OTHERS. I LOVED THIS GAME AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED TO THE POINT I GIVE UP. LEVEL 932 IS IMPOSSIBLE. COUNT ME OUT AND YOU DON’T CARE CAUSE YOU HAVE MANY OTHER PEOPLE WHO PLAY THIS GAME. I AM BROKEN

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,880 Sweet Legend

Hi PriscillaSchultz, I hear you and I can empathize with you.  I am going to forward your message to a King Admin because I want her to read about your frustration and your feeling of being broken at the moment.  I'm not sure how far up your message will go but like I said I can empathize with what you are going through.

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager

Hi @Elsa thanks for passing on up 

@Priscilla Welcome to our community. I am really sorry that you feel this way. How many moves do you have for level 932? Let me see if I can give you some pointers. 

The studio are currently running some tests which can impact the number of moves that you have, however if you have less moves the requirements for the level will be lower too. You can read more about this here 

I will be sure to pass on your feedback too, thanks! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?