Candy Crush level 2282

Options
Darlene_Dudenas
Darlene_Dudenas Posts: 91 Level 2

Just like to ask : are you not suppose to get a free booster after each level is completed ???  Because for the last week or two I have not been getting a booster after I compete a level ... Nothing at all !!!  Please answer my question , thank you !

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,772 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Darlene, are you referring to the Space Dash/Helmet challenge?  I know there was a glitch on this and it has been taken off the computer version until the studio resolves it.  It is still on the mobile devices, but this week it was changed over to the spooky hats.  Are you seeing the hats now?  So you should be clearing each level on the first try and then once that first level ends the hat should pop up showing a color bomb.  The color bomb will show up in the next level and when you clear that on the first try then the hat should pop up again showing more rewards.  Are you not seeing any of this?

• Darlene_Dudenas
    Darlene_Dudenas Posts: 91 Level 2
    Options

No , I'm playing on Laptop computer .  No I wasn't talking about the Helmet challenge or any challenge , I just wanted to know just regular playing and you pass a level aren't you suppose to get a booster ? just for passing the level , or am I mistaken .... I thought that every level you pass you get a booster .

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,772 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Darlene, thanks for writing back.  It has to be a challenge and you have to clear each level on the first try in order to get a free booster.  It's not given out for each level that you clear.  Are you able to play on a mobile device because it appears that there are a few new challenges going on right now but they are only on mobile devices. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?