Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi friends, recently i download candy crush saga mod apk and installed it on my phone, since then my phone performing very slowly.
So my question is it is safe to install such moded apps or not?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi nimesh777, if I were you I would get rid of it! I just did a Google search for what it is and here is the link to check it on your own: https://www.google.com/search?q=what+is+candy+crush+saga+mod+apk&rlz=1C1PRFI_enUS781US781&oq=what+is+candy+crush+saga+mod+apk&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l5.2670j0j8&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
A couple of articles are saying it's a hack. If there is the word "hack" in anything I do not download it, but that is just me. With the Internet being so open these days, anyone could get your personal information so I would stay away from things like that. But that is just me and others here might write and say different.