⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Hi Elsa sorry to bother you again

Options
Anna_Bananna
Anna_Bananna Posts: 15 Level 2

but I am not the only one to loose boosters from fun events.I am sending you the King Care link of someone who had the same problem with me,   https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/loose-bosters.One more thing, when I press open,on spooky dash (this is going on for now) it does not open.  I just want to know, if this is going to be fixed.I do not use Facebook, I have this account only to play this game.It will crush me, if I will forced to uninstall it.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,693 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Anna, you are not bothering me at all and I enjoy seeing your messages.  I just went over to that link and added a new comment on there.  The challenge was taken off the computer version because the studio found a glitch on the HTML5 coding.  So it's only available on mobile devices and I have no clue about when it will be resolved.

Are you playing a level to try to get the free booster?  I just opened my game and I see the spooky dash there too but I didn't have to click on it.  I went to play a level and cleared it and then the hat popped up showing that I got a free color bomb to use in the next level.  Have you tried to play and clear a level to see if that works for you?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?