Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I play on my kindle and I just can't. Beat it is there a glitch in this level the video game give you 50 moves and I just don't think I can beat it thanks for your help in the past or I would not have gotten this far thanks again.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Level 584 with just 12 moves is just completely ridiculous. Even if you clear the box at the moment, you usually have about 1 move only remaining in order to sort out the rest of it. I've seen some totally ridiculous Candy Crush levels in my time, but this one beats the lot. I fully envisage being stuck on this level for weeks, if not months. I play Candy Crush on Facebook and it is so obvious that this particular level is one of the worst examples of King trying to extract money out of people by making the levels insanely difficult. This level is the worst so far for this in my view.
Hi Carol,
Thank you for posting here in the community. You can read what Queen Mia wrote about this here: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/level-changing-on-candy-crush-saga-not-getting-the-same-amount-of-moves-as-your-friends