Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I see others have questions on why the helmets have disappeared but mine have only disappeared when using Facebook on my computer. If I use my Android phone I still get the helmets. Are they coming back to Facebook?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi madmadmad,
The Space Dash/Helmet challenge has been taken off the computer version because the studio found a glitch on the HTML5 and they are trying to resolve this. It’s only available on mobile versions until further notice.
Hi Joanne, the glitch still exists. It has to do with coding and they are trying to resolve it.
what was the glitch?