Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
For the second time I won 30 minutes playtime of wrapped/stripes candy on the Lucky Bean game and it did not register for me to get the free playtime. Please fix this KingCare! Frustrating!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Kaybee, I am going to keep my eyes open here to see if other players are reporting this. The only thing that I have been seeing is the infinity hours of free lives not working. You might have found a new glitch! Thanks for letting us know.