⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

level 3843

Options
parlady99
parlady99 Posts: 312 Level 3

Can't believe there have been no comments on this level.  It goes from 30 moves to 20.  WHY?  MONEY?  Queen Mia tells us that the moves won't change; but to no ones surprise, the moves did change.  Also, she even says that boosters are needed to complete most levels.  WHY ?  MONEY ?  This level might be possible with the space helmet; but that is now gone on the computer.  WHY ?  MONEY ?  What a shame to take such a great game and make it impossible to complete without boosters.  I guess that is why most of my CC buddies have quit.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi my dear friend, do you want to know the best cure for this game?  Come here and read the questions and it will turn you off to even trying to play the game!  Lately I am so turned off to all the games.  Each day I try each Candy Crush game for maybe 2 or 3 tries and then close it and go on to the next game and I repeat that until I'm done with all King games.  That also includes Diamond Diaries and the newest game Candy Crush Friends Saga.  I think I'm losing my addiction just reading about all the problems that are being reported here.  

• Emilio67
    Emilio67 Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options

Problems is one thing. Solving them is another. If i would be this customer unfriendly at work, i would be fired within a month.

King keeps going on with their custumor unfriendlyness.

Probably this post won't be published either, since they don't like critisism on their functioning.

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
    Options

Emilio67, thank you for your comments but your message has been published and will not be removed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?