Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
this level is not impossible. Most of the time, after my first move, it comes to no possible move and oops, then I need to start a new chance.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Except this person has 28 moves- I have 22 AND I have a row of toffee blockers to clear the the bottom where they don't. This round is now almost impossible. Boosters don't help because of the licorice.
Hi Lau, I just checked the videos online and see what you mean but this person was able to clear it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dV67Cwb804
The problem being that even though the set up is not ideal many players have cleared it so I don't foresee this being changed in the near future.