Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I won the jackpot the other day and tried to claim the prize but then it said the app was having technical difficulties and to try again some other time. Please help, I have a screenshot of it. I think this is really unfair.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @Frida I added these to your mobile device and I can see that you have not received these yet. Please can you open up the game on your iOS device and see if the rewards are there?
If you cannot see these please let me know your game ID so that I can check that I have your current account?
Thanks so much!
I just wrote to @Cez again to come back here to answer what was added.
Nothing was added
Thanks @Cez.
Thanks @Elsa
@Frida I am sorry about this, let's put a sweet smile on your face again! I have added some tasty treats to your account :-)
Thank you for the print screen Frida! I will elevate this to a King Admin and you should be hearing from her.
Hi Frida, can you please upload the print screen here as proof that it landed on the Jackpot? Once it's uploaded here I can elevate this to a King Admin but she will need to see the print screen.