Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Do you lose lives after a time in Candy Crush if you don't use them, I had 230 now I only have 3?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Robin, I know that if you play the game on a mobile device you can lose both lives and boosters at any time because they are only saved to that device. So any crash or operating system update can cause you to lose them.
In the past week I saw one message where the person was on a computer and lost lives. It might be something new but lives are easily replaced so I don't know if it's a fix that needs to be done by King at the moment.