Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My extra lives icon disappeared from CCS app on my android
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
That would be great if it worked but I regularly have 12-15 extra lives given daily and have had zero since this change. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling it and still no extra lives. I've been playing this game since it came out and I understand what it's supposed to do and it's not doing it. Frankly, I just close the game and open Facebook. No more paying up for lives from me..
Hi Mmanniko,
We have checked the feature once more and it is working correctly. The way it goes now is that, only if you have less than 5 lives and somebody has sent you some lives, the envelope icon will appear.
If you have all your lives, or there are no lives being sent your way at the moment, you won't be able to see the icon.
I hope this was clear. There is no change to the lives system whatsoever, it's just a change to the icon and the display.
Cheers,
Xarly
Well if you feel that it isn't working, then I will notify a King Admin but you are the first player reporting this here for Soda.
This is a new feature that is working as intended to clear space in your screen. Basically, the envelope icon will only show up now if there are lives there for you to receive, or if you can again send lives to your friends. If at a concrete moment you don't have any lives to receive or send, the icon will not show up. You can see print screens posted here: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/envelope-icon-missing