⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Progress in game

Options
Monique_Szetho
Monique_Szetho Posts: 54 Level 3

How does one progress in HIGH SCORE?  What does a player have to do to move UP????

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,685 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Monique, are you referring to a specific leader board?  I know that if you click on your profile picture it gives you the week's details of what you accomplished.  Are you asking how you move up on that or is it for a specific challenge?

• Monique_Szetho
    Monique_Szetho Posts: 54 Level 3
    Options

No that is not what I meant.  Top left hand corner I click my profile.  The right frame shows Rank, Current Level and Levels this Week.  Click the last tab and it shows I am #4, with 4 levels since Sunday.  My picture has my name and below that is the Highscore 40.  How does the scoring work?  Some people that I know have Highscore of 141 and 157.  How do they get up there?  Mine has only moved 1 point in 6 months!!!

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,685 Sweet Legend
    edited November 2018
    Options

Have you ever thought about coincidence and how suddenly things come to you when you need it?  I was looking for something on King's help center from my phone last night when I came across some information on how the ranking works.  I saved it and now I'm going to paste it below for you to read.  The link below talks about the ranking but then below the link is the information that I got off my phone last night.  If you can figure it out please let me know because I totally do not understand how it works.

https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/get-your-rank-in-candy-crush-saga

What is Rank?

Rank is a cool way to show off your Candy Crush Saga skill level and get extra lives in the process.  A higher Rank number lets other players know that you are a serious Candy Crush Saga player who can match candies with their eyes closed.

How can I find what my Rank is?

You can see your Rank by looking at the number on the bottom left-hand corner of your avatar.

How do I Rank up?

Ranking up is easy, just play levels!  Every time you play a level, you are rewarded experience points or ‘XP’.  The better you do in the level, the more experience points you gain.  Once you fill out your experience meter, underneath your avatar, you will gain a new level/rank.

What do I get for Ranking up?

Every time you reach a new Rank, we reward you with a top-up of your lives.

Also every 5 levels you will win a delicious frame for your avatar.  Therefore, you will get a new Frame at level 5, 10, 15, and so on.  So keep playing, keep Ranking up and show all the other players just how good you are at Candy Crush Saga.  Sweet!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?