Level impossible (3871) due to increase in points required

Options
Kara_Markowski
Kara_Markowski Posts: 1 Newbie

I took a few attempts at level 3871.  You are required to have 666,000 points?!

after failing it multiple times, I hit up YouTube and the videos of folks who passed the level show a required score of 178,000.

How in the world are you supposed to get 666,000?!  I can clear the board of every candy including all bombs and both magic mixers and the highest score I hit was HALF that. 

Answers

• Laura_Grosvenor
    Laura_Grosvenor Posts: 1,581 Level 4
    Options

Hello Kara. I understand some of the levels are challenging. King changes the levels occasionally to try to make it fair for everyone. You can read about it more here Why Is My Level Different? I can pass this on as feedback for you. Thanks for writing!

• Kara_Markowski
    Kara_Markowski Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

666,000 is beyond “challenging”. I would love to see how anyone could pass this level at the current required points without powerups and then some. 

• Gregman
    Gregman Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

This is BS. It’s suppose to be 178000 points and you made it 666000.  I have spent a lot of money thinking I can’t get past level and I’m not even close. You money hungry pigs.  I have been playing candy crush since it came out. I’m officially done after this greedy level you put out.  Goodbye 

• Gregman
    Gregman Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I want my money back. I’m going to report you to Apple and put a stop on my credit card.  I can’t believe how greedy you have become 

• EZ
    EZ Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Name calling aside, 660,000 seems to be impossible to achieve without multiple purchases.   This isn’t a difficult or challenging or super hard level, it’s an impossible level, and there is something unfair or at least deceptive in setting the score that high.  And when King rolls it back, and they’ll have to, they should automatically restore the purchases made while the level was at 660,000.   Or you’re going to lose some pretty hardcore players and that does feel, well, greedy.   

• Richard
    Richard Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

This is a pretty easy level to pass once you realise there has been an error. A colour bomb used for one colour scores much more than any sort of colour bomb combo. Get the maximum Space Dash and an egg colour bomb then use each of the three colour bombs on one colour each and hey presto. Really annoyed at King for this error though.

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

Thanks everyone for passing on this feedback I will be sure to pass this on :-) 

As you can see our studios are currently testing and tweaking a lot of the levels so it is likely this level will be changed again. 

Thank you! 

• Paula_Gibson
    Paula_Gibson Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

It is BS - I agree with all the folks stuck at this level because you need 666,000 points. It is clearly filling your pockets, king!

• Andrew_Endymion
    Andrew_Endymion Posts: 44 Level 2
    edited October 2018
    Options

Thanks everyone for passing on this feedback I will be sure to pass this on :-) 

As you can see our studios are currently testing and tweaking a lot of the levels so it is likely this level will be changed again. 

Thank you! 

You people are so despicable.You see all the comments here from people who have, literally, passed and played THOUSANDS of levels and you act like it's all some big misunderstanding. Who do you think you're fooling?!If we all know the level is impossible as designed, then your designers and programmers also know it's impossible, yet the level is released and the complaints are ignored for days, if not weeks. Why anyone spends a silly cent on this game or your company, in general, is baffling. And your new game is clearly designed the same way.Please people, for the love of your sanity, DO NOT SPEND MONEY ON KING PRODUCTS.It is a terrible, terrible company with little to no regard for its customers beyond their money.
  • EZ
    EZ Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

So they tweaked the level so that it scores properly.   What will King do for the players who wasted items and money when the scoring the broken?   Took me around 100 moves to complete a day ago and around 4 moves today, and that’s with an even higher target.   Come on King, do the right thing without having to be dogged into it.  

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?