impossible levels (e.g., 3920)

Options
TonyKingdad
TonyKingdad Posts: 1 Newbie

Candy Crush Saga has become no longer enjoyable. Once the "magic hat" and "space dash" started, you started making impossible levels (like 3920). Now the hat/space dash can't be retained when quitting a level, meaning one shot at using the full "booster set" and then you have to go back to a playable level to refuel the booster by playing it ten times in a row (or however many times it takes to reset the booster magic) before returning for "one more shot" at the impossible level. Quit making impossible levels, and get rid of the boosters. Asking users to pay $5 or $10 for boosters on EVERY LEVEL is ridiculous. Were it once in a while, that's one thing, but not $100 per episode of CC.

PLEASE make the game enjoyable again without having to have these "magic boosters" - what's worse: it's "all or nothing" now ... either the level is nearly impossible even WITH the boosters, or it's super easy with them. There's no challenge or enjoyment anymore, just "will this level be a nothing or an impossible?"

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,745 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi TonyKingdad, thank you for writing here and I can empathize with all that you wrote.  I am going to have a King Admin read your message on Monday when she's back in the office.  Perhaps she can forward this to the studio.  I'm not sure if it will make a difference but I'd like them to read what you wrote.

• Nahim_Salem
    Nahim_Salem Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Totally agree. I messaged King Care through FB many months ago iterating the same thing..

Every level should be doable without a booster, no matter the difficulty. Candy crush is no longer fun and if you want me to support this feeling by me ceasing to play then so be it.

• Brent_Passey
    Brent_Passey Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I get that your company's goal is to make money. On balance, you'd create levels that are challenging but still possible to pass without needing to pay for play. This level falls so far outside being plausibly winnable without boosters or buys it's laughable. The art of enticing players to spend a few bucks here or there to pass the occasional tough spot on a level has been lost here. This is a blatant "end of level" attempt to extort money from players because the level is not passable without extra moves or boosters. Increase the number of moves, reduce the number of ingredients, or change the structure of the starting chocolates and jelly locking down the center area and bottom row. You've made a joke out of what was an enjoyable game. Obviously done for greed. Bad look. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?