Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
When I beat this level I'd beat it five times and each time it tells me I failed
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I'm wondering if this is a glitch. Is there any way to make a print screen when it shows you as won? It should be able to show up with the stars on it. Or on your map are you seeing any stars on that level?
722
Hi Sug, can you please tell me which level this is?