⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

SolvedLost progress, no help provided yet

Options
Sonal_Batra
Sonal_Batra Posts: 10 Level 2

I was using Candy Crush for a long time and was at level 1300. I connected it to Facebook since I was switching devices and wanted to save my progress.

Now, everything is gone. I had so many boosters and gold bars.

Tried contacting twice, haven't received anything.

Can someone help me? Otherwise I will just quit playing. No way I am going to start from level 1 again. Don't even understand why a simple option to connect and save progress isn't available.

I was given a link to fill contact form, I did that nothing happened. Also asked to add levels manually in my account, can someone guide me please how to do that because no such option in my app.

Please help

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Sanal,

I only sent you that information yesterday to follow the steps and to complete the contact form.  It was Sunday yesterday so no one is in the office on Sunday.  You should hear back from them today or tomorrow.  You will be getting an email with a ticket number on it. 

• Sonal_Batra
    Options

Yes, thank you Elsa for the information. I filled the contact form (just a question, there was no option for lost progress, the options were: Problems with my game/purchases/general and then in the game part, I chose 'game didn't save').

It is Tuesday and I haven't received any mail still.

I'll be glad if you can directly reach my email.

• _Elsa_
    Options

Hi Sanal, I can't get to your email account.  It's not located here in the community.  If you have a Gmail account then you have to login to Gmail, or log into where you have your account.  That is where you will get your response with a ticket number.  I thought that there was a subject option.  I didn't look too close at the contact form.  Check your email account that is connected with Facebook.  If you log in here using your Facebook account then that is where you will get your response.  If you don't hear anything by tomorrow, I would complete another contact form.

• Sonal_Batra
    Options

Also, if it isn't a safety or a confidential concern, I can provide my email address here on this thread so that either you or someone from the team can contact. Please let me know.

• _Elsa_
    Options

Hi Sanal, I don't understand why you aren't getting a response back.  What I am going to do is forward this message to a King Admin.  Perhaps she can follow it up on her end to find out why they aren't getting back to you.  Don't post your email address here because I can't email you with a response so it's best to write here.  I'm going to post your question now to a King Admin but it's a holiday in Spain today so she won't see your message until tomorrow.

• Sonal_Batra
    Options

Elsa, I have waited for two more days now. No response from King Admin or anyone else, neither on Facebook nor on my registered E-mail.

• _Elsa_
    Options

Hi Sanal, I'm sorry that you haven't heard from anyone.  It's now the weekend so there isn't much that I can do for you.  I will post a message for the King Admin and hopefully she can get someone to respond to you on Monday.

• Sonal_Batra
    Options

I'll wait a couple of days and then give up. By far, this is the wierdest and most annoying experience with any customer care who won't even respond.

• _Elsa_
    Options

Hi Sanal, they are back in the office but I can see how hectic it is, so in the meantime, please go to this link and get your user ID #:  https://www.elsalanger.net/blog/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it

Since they are in Spain it is now mid-afternoon there so not sure if you will get an answer today but once you post your user ID # here and you still haven't heard from the contact, I will make sure that my King Admin goes into your account.

• Sonal_Batra
    Options

Hi Elsa

My User ID is 10019495993. I still haven't received any messages, on email or Facebook. Could you please try and get the King Admin to restore the levels now? Or else I'll be simply giving up on this issue.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?