3856 needs to changed

Buffy
Buffy Posts: 19 Level 2

I have been playing 3856 for weeks and it is impossible with only 20 moves.  U-tubes that show 28 moves are no help.

Best Answer

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,885 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓

Hi Buffy,

Thank you for posting here in the community. You can read what Queen Mia wrote about this here:  https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/level-changing-on-candy-crush-saga-not-getting-the-same-amount-of-moves-as-your-friends

If you see videos online showing more moves, this is the reason.  The videos are outdated because the video creators make them when the levels are first released.  The studio monitors all levels when they are released and they check to see how many players clear a specific level and how long it takes for them to clear it.  If it's too easy or too difficult they will "tweak" the levels a bit.  The video creators can't keep up with the studio changes so you are still only seeing the first video release.

• Michael-6
    Michael-6 Posts: 987 Level 3

Any chance of this level bring fixed at all? It is still impossible. You would need at least 50 moves to have a chance in its present form.

• _Elsa_

Hi Michael, the only way the studio will make a change to any specific level is if a lot of players complain that they can't clear it.  They monitor these levels and see how many clear it and how long it takes to clear it and then they "tweak" if necessary.  But sometimes when say 7 or 8 players complain within a short time frame and they have already tweaked it, they might go back and check it again.  I am not privy as to which levels they do change so I only find out when a player goes back to their original message to say that it was changed and they cleared it.  

• Michael-6
    Michael-6 Posts: 987 Level 3

Thats good to know. I look forward to finding the messages from players requesting the moves reduced from the original 28, if it is true that the studio only changes moves based on feedback. 

• CEG-2
    CEG-2 Posts: 107 Level 3
    More moves are absolutely necessary for this level.  I have never even come close to winning.
  • _Elsa_
    Hi @CEG-2, the only way that the studio will consider "tweaking" a bit more is if enough players complain or can't clear it.  The studio does monitor these levels to see how many players clear it and how long it takes to clear it.  I will keep my eyes open here to see if any other player reports this level.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?