Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Candy won't move to the right conveyor isn't placed right
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thanks @Elsa
@Conan I will check this for you and get an update as soon as possible!
Thanks!
WOW, I didn't notice that before. I just checked 3 videos online and they all go to the end like your 2nd picture. I wonder if this is a glitch. I will elevate this to a King Admin now.
On my mobile screenshot, the conveyor starting from the second column. Is that okay? I mean, on desktop it starts from the first .. and on mobile, the striped candy on top left corner doesn't move at all
The striped candy on the top left has to be hit so the block will come off and then it will drop to the bottom and go across the conveyor belt. Once it is next to the bottom right candy you can match them together and it will clear an entire column of one jelly layer. It's not a bug.
Hi Conan, Here is a video of this level: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gfylo8ToLzM What is not working on your game?