Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I cannot watch the video on my iphone. I do get the link and when I click on watch ad for lives or boosters, I get a black blank screen. I cannot see the video, hence not receive anything.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have the same problem, when I select the bonus video, the curtains open and all I get is a black screen with the x to close it. iPhone candy crush
Hi Richa, this might be a new glitch starting. I haven't seen anyone else report this yet but will keep my eyes open here during the weekend to see if anyone else does report it.