Candy Crush 3847 Level impossible

Options

impossible to complete level in 21 moves. Video shows 33 moves. Plz do needful.

also i am not getting colorbomb booster when i move to next level after completing current level. Same i get in Mobile Android but not in Computer.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,741 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Shivani,

Thank you for posting here in the community. You can read what Queen Mia wrote about this here:  https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/level-changing-on-candy-crush-saga-not-getting-the-same-amount-of-moves-as-your-friends

If you see videos online showing more moves, this is the reason.  The videos are outdated because the video creators make them when the levels are first released.  The studio monitors all levels when they are released and they check to see how many players clear a specific level and how long it takes for them to clear it.  If it's too easy or too difficult they will "tweak" the levels a bit.  The video creators can't keep up with the studio changes so you are still only seeing the first video release.

• Naheed_Rasheed
    Naheed_Rasheed Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

I have been trying this level for do long 21 moves are just not enough

• Ian_Carr
    Ian_Carr Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Dear King Care,

Have you heard of software testing?  If you performed user acceptance testing on the product before it is released then you would discover that a level is too easy and you would then be able to adjust the number of moves and therefore provide the same product for all customers.  What you are actually doing is providing a product that is not fit for purpose when it is released.

I am pleased to say I will never spend a penny of my money on your sub standard product and will only play it when I am bored rigid and tired of watching paint dry.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?