Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Can you please tell me why I never got the spaceship or the booster bot events? The glitsch should be fixed by now, or not?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
King are being suspiciously inconsistent about this. According to one official response a few weeks ago the magic helmet's disappearance (from desktops) was a deliberate removal after input from an independent focus group (who do they think they're kidding?) while according to several others from Elsa it's a technical glitch which the boffins are still working on. I don't know whom to believe but what I do know is that 2 days ago the magic dash/space helmet/witches' hats/ booster bots all disappeared from my iPad as well and haven't returned. So it looks calculated to me, and well well, what a coincidence that a new CC game has started up at just the same time.
I was going to stop at level 4,000 but I urge all CC fans to regain their life and quit this cynical money-spinner straight away.