Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
lives continue to disappear each time I go out of the game
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Elsa thank you very much. I do like this game and every day i like to play, and my friends too. After hard work day it is relaxing to play.
Hi Nebojsa, it's still not working well this morning and I have elevated it to King, so I am waiting to hear about a fix.
How can we start to build lives up if we cant receive them from our friends? They say they have sent me,but nothing is showing .Im sadddddd
Update: Spoke to a King Admin and was told that something happened with Facebook yesterday and it wiped out the lives for some players. King does not reimburse or replace lost lives so I regretfully have to tell you that you will have to start building them up again.
Hi Robin,
I think there is a glitch on this. Can you please tell me where are you playing the game - mobile or computer? I am going to elevate this to a King Admin and she is going to report it to the studio.