Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I lost all of my extra lives and I had 300+. Anyone know why?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you!
Hi Denise,
Spoke to a King Admin and was told that something happened with Facebook yesterday and it wiped out the lives for some players. King does not reimburse or replace lost lives so I regretfully have to tell you that you will have to start building them up again.
This issue is when I play on my computer. I play on my fire tablet & I also play on my computer. They never show the same number of saved lives. I still have saved lives on my tablet, but all of my saved lives are gone from the computer game. Thank you!
I think there is a glitch on this. Can you please tell me where are you playing the game - mobile or computer? I am going to elevate this to a King Admin and she is going to report it to the studio.