Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I collected all the candy for Didi to bake, received the 1 hr reward, claimed it, immediately tried to use it, and there was no free candy. I took a screenshot of the win and of the level I was going to begin.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Shannanigans, Didi has a glitch again! I tell you something ....... if it's not Didi, it's Rami but something is not working right for both of them. This week the players were reporting that it didn't show what candy color to collect. The studio is working on a fix for this.