Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
i had more than 200 lifes to play and i lost them...there are 0 now....what happend???? will u return my lifes?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Well I was told not too long ago they it's not done so maybe they changed their policy.
A few years ago i had the same problem and they return me 100 lifes
Samantha, King cannot reimburse players for loves lives.
They should give our lifes back!!!!
Update: this is still a glitch and the studio is trying to resolve it. Hopefully they can find a fix soon.
STILLLLLLLLLLLLLL NOT WORKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am playing on a desktop pc, mthe lifes my friends are sending me are not storage
I play on my laptop, tablet and phone. I only lost my lives on the laptop. The other problem I've having is that when I'm sent lives they are not storing. Is anyone else also having this problem?
Hi guys, I just elevated this again to the King Admin because members of my Facebook group reported this morning that they are still disappearing. So we have to wait to see what's going on.
they dont give the lifes back????? tell them to hire another persone for quality because they dont how to treat customers
it´s embarrasing
i also had 200 lifes and boosters and now there gone, where did they go? i pay on desktop
Update: Spoke to a King Admin and was told that something happened with Facebook yesterday and it wiped out the lives for some players. King does not reimburse or replace lost lives so I regretfully have to tell you that you will have to start building them up again.
Hi Samanta,
I think there is a glitch on this. Can you please tell me where are you playing the game - mobile or computer? I am going to elevate this to a King Admin and she is going to report it to the studio.