Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I submitted two forms for someone to contact me because I lost over 100 levels. I was on level 3005 and now it's saying I'm only at level 2901. No one has emailed me back yet to fix this and it's been over 24 hours. Someone please help!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi ahilg24, there was a problem with the contact form but it might be repaired now. Can you please try again? You should get an email with a ticket number on it if it goes through. If you don't get any email back tomorrow, please let me know and I will offer further direction.