Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hello!I can not receive lives from friends.Thank you
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
You are more than welcome Lila! I wish I could have told you that it has been fixed but they are currently working on it.
https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/234296/why-cant-i-send-or-receive-lives-from-friends/p1
Thank you for your time!!!
Hi Lila, it is now in the hands of the studio. It's a glitch and we are waiting for a resolution.
Hello again!!My problem hasn't solved yet.My friends have the same problem.Thank you for your time!
Hi Lila, this was elevated to the studio yesterday and thought that it was fixed but today more people are writing about this. I am elevating it again to a King Admin.