Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am one of your best players I enjoy playing the game but it must be fair
I landed on the jackpot and it wasn't given also the daily spin was not awarded please help
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thanks @Elsa
@Jean I am so sorry that you did not win the correct prize. If this happens again please try to take a screenshot so that we can look into this.
As a gesture of goodwill I have added some sweet treats to your account :-)
Thanks!
Hi Jean, by any chance did you do a print screen showing that you landed on the jackpot? If not, please make sure that you do a print screen in the future as proof that you won. If you need help doing a print screen, you can follow the steps from this link: https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/
Same thing goes for the daily spin, please make sure that you do a print screen showing what you should have received. I can elevate this to a King Admin but not sure if she can do anything without proof of a print screen.