Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Riri’s bonus are 1 hour fish exploding candy etc etc. I win but I can't use it. Not just one level, it’s two or three weeks.
Please help me! Itbegan to be very boring!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Yes yes it’s Didi, sorry about that..
Thanks for the answer!
Hi there, I am not clear as to what Riri is or what that bonus is. Are you referring to the pet Didi? If so, there is a glitch on it and it's not working. It was reported to the studio and we are waiting for a fix. If it's not Didi, please give me more information.