Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I enjoy the music while playing but within the last month or so there has been no music on the dual levels. *Please King, put this music back.* I am not the only one/device that's lost it. I think it's across the board.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Anna, you are the first person reporting this. I've been checking the messages here twice per day and no one has written about the music gone. It might be a new glitch starting so I will keep my eyes open here in the next few days to see if anyone else reports this.