Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have read all the reasoning and know that all levels are fixed now .... but 2050 is difficult and to have 19 moves instead of 30 is ridiculous. I see so many complaints on here about the same thing. You are making this game NOT enjoyable.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi jjmoon, I agree with you! But the higher levels now seem to require you to use boosters to help you clear the levels. I don't know their reasoning why they drastically drop the number of moves. I do know that they monitor all the levels when they are released. They check to see how many clear the level and how long it takes to clear the level. They collect all this data and if it's too easy to clear then they "tweak" it. Is it right? I am on your side and King probably won't like that I said it but I feel as you do and it's frustrating playing the same level over and over. But sometimes, after complaining about a level the players report back that they have cleared it. It shows the studio that it can be done if the players are writing back saying that they managed to clear it. I certainly hope that you can tell me the same thing.