Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Cannot access the App Store on iPad. When I go into my kingdom page my profile picture is there but it says no internet access. I have internet.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Dream60, thank you for posting here in the community. I do not think no access to the App Store would be a King glitch.
Let’s try some troubleshooting tips by following the steps on this link: https://www.elsalanger.net/blog/troubleshooting-tips
I would also like you to please check if you have the most recent version of the game. If you can get into the App Store, Go to the App store > click on the game app, and it will say it under the name. You should have version 1.138.0.