Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Eg if I’m playing a jelly level in candy crush saga the fish booster will only come in the start of the game, n won’t get any during the level?? Why is that?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Maysoon Alam, perhaps it's a glitch. Are you referring to any specific level?
You cleared it! That is totally awesome and thanks for letting me know!
Most levels especially level 3436 and below. I wasted soo many boosters on this level. Finally I completed it.