Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am on level 1027 of Candy Crush and the portals at the bottom aren’t showing. I see it has been a problem for a few people. I have the latest version (1.138.0). It’s happening on my phone and iPad. Can you help me?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I, too, am missing the transporters. I play on an Android tablet using version 1.138.0.6 which was updated on 11/7/18. Thanks. I will try updating again.
Thanks @Elsa
@Beth Thanks for letting us know, we are checking this and we hope to have an update for you shortly.
Thanks!
Hi Beth 1616, I see that another player reported this level here: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/no-teleporter-level-1027
Since you said that you have the latest version I am going to forward your message to a Community Manager to see if she can offer further assistance.