📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

im not recieving lives from friends,been going on about a week now,help

I send for lives from friends but don't receive any

Best Answer

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,637 Sweet Legend

Hi Carol,

This is a glitch that is being checked out.  I am going to ask you to please post a new message on a main thread question that I just created.  This is where you will be seeing updates as the studio progresses with it. 

https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/why-cant-i-receive-lives-from-friends-1146687714

• Maria_Chow
    Maria_Chow Posts: 11 Level 2
    Answer ✓

Not receiving lives from friend on Candy Crush Saga game over a week Please Help from Maria Chow

• Maria_Chow

I have not receive lives from friends on Candy Crush Saga game  being over a week Please help 

• _Elsa_

Maria, this has been going on about 3-4 weeks according to what the players are posting here.  They are working really hard to resolve this.  The last time something like this happened it turned out to be a Facebook glitch and took forever for Facebook to fix it.

• Maria_Chow

How long I have to wait for Facebook or King Care to fix the problem for  Not receiving Lives from friends Candy Crush Saga Game .?  (Not getting lives from friends facebook says I am receiving lives from friends but they are not showing up in the Candy Crush Saga Game 

• Maria_Chow

Maria, this has been going on about 3-4 weeks according to what the players are posting here.  They are working really hard to resolve this.  The last time something like this happened it turned out to be a Facebook glitch and took forever for Facebook to fix it.

Thank you for your answer How long I have to wait to find out facebook fix the problem or King Care fix the problem on Candy Crush Saga game" Not getting lives from my friends Facebook says I am receiving lives from friends but they aren't showing up in Candy Crush Saga Game ?? How long I have to wait to receive the lives from friends either Facebook or King Care ? Can you answer my questions?
  • _Elsa_

To answer your question on how long you have to wait - indefinite!  I do not have the answer and if it's taking this long for a fix then the studio doesn't have the exact coding answer either.  The last time this happened it turned out to be a Facebook glitch and that took months until they corrected it.

• Maria_Chow

To answer your question on how long you have to wait - indefinite!  I do not have the answer and if it's taking this long for a fix then the studio doesn't have the exact coding answer either.  The last time this happened it turned out to be a Facebook glitch and that took months until they corrected it.

Thank you for your answer I appreciate that I think I can wait forever to fix the problem not getting lives from friends on Candy Crush Saga game not fix forever than from either facebook or King Care
  • QueenGina
    QueenGina Posts: 3 Newbie
    Im not able to recieve lives from friends on alphabetty
  • QueenGina
    QueenGina Posts: 3 Newbie
    Cant recieve lives

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?