⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Still Getting Video Not Available Candy Crush Sega

Options
Gregg
Gregg Posts: 84 Level 3

Hi Elsa, You posted reply to my original post entitled, 'Why Am I Getting "Video Not Available" Error Message When Playing Most Bonus Videos? ", but you never replied again. I posted this about a month ago. I've tried numerous times since, and sometimes the video does play, but most times I still get the "Video Not Available" Error Message. Someone else has since inquired on my post as they are experiencing the same issue.  In addition, there's like 3 or so other inquiries about this. One about six weeks ago asking, "Why wont the booster videos play on my android tablet?" Another asks (about five weeks ago), "Why are the 'videos unavailable' that provide boosters for the game..??" And still another about five weeks ago asks, "Does anyone else keep getting the message video not available". I posted this new thread since I didn't see a resolution in any of these other posts. Your assistance in finding a resolution is greatly appreciated. Thanks again, Gregg

Answers

• Loremor
    Loremor Posts: 9 Level 2
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Hi Gregg, I have seen your post after looking for solutions to this issue, as I have the same problem happening to all King’s games on my iPhone 7. You are right: there are other posts on this and no solution is given.  Have you managed to solve it? Thanks!
  • emilia1957
    emilia1957 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I see the videos to get the booster and instead the black screen remains with an X to close them. I'm without the help. It happens to me on my samsung tablet and on my Hawey phone. I do not know if it will be related to any of the privacy of Facebook. Please help
  • Gregg
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Hi Loremor/Emilia, Elsa never responded to this post. You two are the first...thanks. No resolution yet, same issue as my original post! Emilia, I do not get black screen, but when it doesn't play, I get an error popup window that says, "Video Not Available".  I tried searching for solution and updating various settings with no such luck in fixing it. Wish Elsa would step in and help resolve this issue since as Loremor indicated there's other posts who have voiced same or similar issue, but I have not located an actual solution to this problem! 
  • BigBill2000
    BigBill2000 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I have been having the same issue on Candy Crush Soda for a couple of months now. I am on Galaxy tab e running Android 7.1. i suspect some video formats are not supported and cannot play? I have uninstalled and reinstalled, cleared cache, reset my advertising id. Still have the issue. Noticed there are different formats of the videos, some have a big X, some small X, some you can skip after a few seconds, but there are some that refuse to play. Please help, this is very annoying.
  • Gregg
    Options
    Bill, thanks for your post. Agree that this is very frustrating! I posted yet another new thread entitled: 'Ongoing Issue: "Video Not Available Candy Crush"' Hopefully Elsa will see and respond to this new post. Gregg
  • JCLM
    JCLM Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options
    I don't even get an option to have booster videos
  • Gregg
    Options
    Hi JCLM, You may want to go to the Play Store to ensure you have the most updated copy of the App and also ensure you are playing the game by signing in through Facebook. If you're playing outside of Facebook, I don't believe you'll see the option to play the booster video(s). 
  • JCLM
    JCLM Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options
    @Gregg my phone system as well is my game updated and I play through Facebook and no booster videos available 

• Gregg
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Hi @JCLM, Have you tried on other devices? Eitherway, I've added @Elsa to this thread who should be able to provide you with further guidance/insight on you inquiry. BTW: The video option only shows up on my Android devices; I don't recall ever seeing this option on my Toshiba Laptop. Gregg
  • AstridTh
    AstridTh Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I have the exact same problem on a Samsung Galaxy tablet. Just getting the big X since a few days. I also reinstalled, cleared cache etc. as you all did, and that didn't solve the problem either. It's getting very annoying now. @Elsa there are obviously more people with this problem, please solve this.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?