Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I want to delete progress from Facebook. I don’t know how to do it, I have disconnected if from the app and deleted the autorization from facebook but the progress are still there. Can you help me?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Mattia,
King cannot start you back at level 1. The only way that you can start back at the beginning is to play through Facebook or the Kingdom if you never played with that before. Or if you did, then play without it but I have to warn you that playing with them your progress gets saved so without them you can lose your progress at any time. Or you can go to king.com and create a new account but make sure that you never sync it with your Facebook account.