Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How do I reset candy crush in the windows 10 app. That corrected my issue before but can't remember how I did it. TIA
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi TRICIA4955, if you have been using the game up installed from the Microsoft store you have 2 choices. I had to do this over the weekend. Go into your settings and then click on the APPS. Scroll down to the game and then click on the advanced settings. Scroll down and you will see the "Reset" button. I tried that on my laptop and it was taking forever. So then if you scroll down further there should be an uninstall button. Click on that and then I rebooted my computer and when it reopened I went back to the Microsoft store and installed it again. I did not lose any boosters so you should be good to go.
I don't trust King. They've taken boosters from me before and only give back the ones I paid for. I will do the reset. Thanks, Elsa.
I promise that you won't lose anything and, if you did, I would get Cez to reimburse you for all that you lost. Just take a print screen of your back pack as proof of what you have. But try the reset first and see if that resolves the problem. Then stay away from Facebook and only log in with the Kingdom.
No way will I delete and reinstall that game. I will lose all my boosters and precious gold bars that I purchase through the piggy bank. I know King wants those boosters. I will reset the game. Thanks, Elsa.