⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

candy crush saga reset

Options
TRICIA4955
TRICIA4955 Posts: 212 Level 3

How do I reset candy crush in the windows 10 app.  That corrected my issue before but can't remember how I did it.  TIA

Best Answer

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,685 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi TRICIA4955, if you have been using the game up installed from the Microsoft store you have 2 choices.  I had to do this over the weekend.  Go into your settings and then click on the APPS.  Scroll down to the game and then click on the advanced settings.  Scroll down and you will see the "Reset" button.  I tried that on my laptop and it was taking forever.  So then if you scroll down further there should be an uninstall button.  Click on that and then I rebooted my computer and when it reopened I went back to the Microsoft store and installed it again.  I did not lose any boosters so you should be good to go. 

Answers

• _Elsa_
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi TRICIA4955, if you have been using the game up installed from the Microsoft store you have 2 choices.  I had to do this over the weekend.  Go into your settings and then click on the APPS.  Scroll down to the game and then click on the advanced settings.  Scroll down and you will see the "Reset" button.  I tried that on my laptop and it was taking forever.  So then if you scroll down further there should be an uninstall button.  Click on that and then I rebooted my computer and when it reopened I went back to the Microsoft store and installed it again.  I did not lose any boosters so you should be good to go. 

• TRICIA4955
    Options

No way will I delete and reinstall that game.  I will lose all my boosters and precious gold bars that I purchase through the piggy bank.  I know King wants those boosters.  I will reset the game.  Thanks, Elsa.

• _Elsa_
    Options

I promise that you won't lose anything and, if you did, I would get Cez to reimburse you for all that you lost.  Just take a print screen of your back pack as proof of what you have.  But try the reset first and see if that resolves the problem.  Then stay away from Facebook and only log in with the Kingdom.

• TRICIA4955
    Options

I don't trust King.  They've taken boosters from me before and only give back the ones I paid for.  I will do the reset.  Thanks, Elsa.  

• TRICIA4955
    Options
    Found this from last month, Elsa.  See this is a common occurrence and you are always wanting me to uninstall and reinstall.  I'm beginning to think this is King's way of taking all of our boosters and gold bars so I'm not uninstalling.  Us loyal players need help now.  If not, I'm quitting this insane, screwed up game who has no staff to help!
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hi @TRICIA4955 here @Elsa's all answers is helpful for you. Your question is how to reset CC on w10 app and she answered good.. Make sure you log in your facebook that you use for cc before..w10 CC boosters always safe 
  • TRICIA4955
    Options
    Sukanta I have reset it twice.  The buddy switch still just spins round and round and I have no new levels.  Fix this!
  • TRICIA4955
    Options
    Well buddy switch got fixed but it doesn't take me to the last level I played which was 4265.  How can I get my lost levels back?  I got that high using buddy switch to unlock new levels.  

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?