Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I keep winning weekly game level this week but I don’t seem to receive anything for it.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Make sure updated your Apps and If you miss a reward from any other feature, please report this to our Player Support Team here,
The screen shots are from all stats features and there are no rewards given from those.
This thread since 2018, Please feel free make a new post
Thank you
I also have won 2 weekly game challenges and didn’t get my rewards. I had double the amount of played games in the last gold bar challenge 10 minutes before it ended but had to walk away for a bit, when I came back, nothing. There should be a place we can go to check who won these challenges.
To qualify for the reward, you must have been in the top 3 on the Leader Board at the exact time when the challenge finished. It cannot be at any point during the event. When it ends, you will be able to see where you ranked and then the rewards will be paid out. If you didn’t wait until the event ended, then you might have been bumped down in the rankings by others who played to the end.
In the future, please do a print screen showing that you were in one of the top 3 and then post it here as proof.