⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Finally passed hard level 3966 after trying over 100 times and screen froze on facebook

I used up most of my boosters over the last 2 days after trying to pass an overly hard level 3966 but in the end it froze and now I have to try again.  Will stop playing as the levels are becoming impossible. Instead of it being a destresser the game is becoming an stresser.  In the last few levels I have had to use up most of my boosters and pray that they candies fall in the right place.  This is even happening in levels not marked as difficult. Can someone please look into the freeze that happened for me and let me know if any adjustments will be made back to make the game more fun.

Comments

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Hi @SusanGaGu, you haven't mentioned where you are playing the game - mobile or computer?  I haven't seen any messages posted recently, except now yours, regarding the game freezing on Facebook.  I stopped playing through Facebook a long time ago because there are too many glitches.  Can you play the game through the Kingdom?  If you are on a mobile device you just have to check your settings on the bottom right.  If you are playing through Windows 10 on a computer it's the same directions.

Click on the pink setting button on the bottom left and then click on the green setting button and log out of Facebook.  Now click on the pink setting button again and click on the button that looks like a King logo.  That is to connect to the Kingdom.  Create an account by entering an email address and password.  See if playing through the Kingdom stops the freezing.

You can also complete the contact form from here:  https://soporto.king.com/contact   Let them know that you completed level 3966 and ask them if they can manually move you to 3967.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?