How does the time meter with a bow in candy crush saga work? (bronce, silver and gold)

Options
2»

Comments

• Khaos
    Khaos Posts: 523 Level 5
    Options
    The meter drops after every move. You have to get the bows eliminated before the meter drops all the way. If you eliminate all of the green bows in time, the meter starts again for the pink bows, etc.

I haven't had this feature in several weeks. It was fun while it lasted.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,693 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Thanks @Khaos for this information! 
  • Charly-4
    Charly-4 Posts: 125 Level 3
    Options
    Khaos said:
    The meter drops after every move. You have to get the bows eliminated before the meter drops all the way. If you eliminate all of the green bows in time, the meter starts again for the pink bows, etc.

I haven't had this feature in several weeks. It was fun while it lasted.
    My original question still stands though as to HOW MANY green do you have to collect before a color change.  I collect every single one and only sometimes get a color change before the meter runs out. Sometimes a new color appears before I have even finished collecting the previous color and other times the next color never comes at all even though all green are collected. No rhyme nor reason to it.  I think Elsa is looking into asking someone how the system works. The bows seem to appear for me every few days.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,693 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @Charly-4, I played some new levels this morning and it just appeared with silver bows on it.  But it's so random.  I think it was on 3 levels and then gone again.  I have no clue when it switches over to the party popper thing.
  • Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi everyone! 
    Find out more here 

Hope this helps :-) 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?