⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

level 4002

Options
Please explain to me how anyone can do level 4002 in just 17 moves?  Also, why CC has taken all the fun out of the game by only letting us complete levels by using boosters.  We like a challenge; but these levels are impossible without boosters.  Even the videos prove it.

Comments

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi @birdielady99 Welcome to our new community. Firstly must say well done for reaching this level, you are streets ahead of me!!

Level 4002 is one of our newest levels so I will be sure to pass on this feedback, and this level may be tweaked if needs be to make it easier. 

I did find this video I hope it can help in the meantime https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4tPD3au-Rg 

• birdielady99
    birdielady99 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    Cezdiamond, thanks for your video.  The only problem is that this video used at least 5 boosters to complete the level.  Some of us don't have boosters and have lost the space helmet.  What happened to be able to do all levels without boosters?  I hope this level is changed or my time with CC is over.
  • meeganjane
    meeganjane Posts: 34 Level 2
    Options
    I agree, this level is absolutely impossible with 17 moves. I used up all my boosters and still haven't passed it. Candy Crush Saga used to be really enjoyable but I find the game to be really tedious now. The new levels are ridiculously hard and it is infuriating to have hard level followed by another hard level followed by a nightmareshly hard level. How about just one hard level in a set rather than 6 or 7? Please increase the number of moves for 4002 or change the game, it simply doesn't work! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?