lost all levels (4000+) released on 2018/11/26 Wednesday

dwong0511dwong0511 Posts: 4
Here is DennisWong playing CandyCrush 
I lost all my levels after connecting to my facebook with the intention to save my progress there in facebook; the result is have me started from level 1.
After disconnect my facebook and restart my CandyCrush Saga, I still cannot get back to the last level that was raised last Wednesday 2018/11/26.
I am on level 4000+ and my progress should be stored at king.com. Please let me know how to get back to the latest level. Thanks in advance
Already contacted the customer care, only Bot Anna offered some help but my intention is to have Customer Care to recover my progress from king.com. 

Comments

• ElsaElsa Posts: 16,799 Superstar
    Hi @dwong0511,

Please follow the steps on here to help you get your progress back.

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-jelly-saga/discussion/243865/how-to-get-your-level-and-progress-back#latest

If the troubleshooting doesn’t work, then please complete the contact form and they can manually add it back for you.

https://soporto.king.com/contact

You can find out more about our Superstars here
    Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.
    Newbies, this is for you!  We always run contests on all the King games where you have a chance to earn some gold bars.  Check them out here
  • dwong0511dwong0511 Posts: 4
    Hi Elsa, thanks for your information. FYI, I did whatever on my Samsung Tablet but still no avail. Now I think I need the Customer Care team to add it back for me. Awaiting for their instruction how to log in and get the progress back from king.com under DennisWong profile. Thanks anyway, Elsa.
    Hi @dwong0511, please let me know when it's all resolved for you.
    Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.
    Newbies, this is for you!  We always run contests on all the King games where you have a chance to earn some gold bars.  Check them out here
  • DrWhoDrWho Posts: 1

HI I lost all my levels today and was over 4500. This happened when I clicked on the save to facebook button. I have done all the suggestions for reconnecting after clearing cache. Deleting facebook etc. I have tried revonnecting using both of my different account and still have it starting at level 1

Hi @DrWho, I love your nickname! There was a Facebook glitch for the last couple of days so you might have been affected by it. This is what you have to do to get your progress back. First you need to get your user ID # by following the steps on here: https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/247069/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it#latest

Once you have the number, please complete the contact form from this link: https://soporto.king.com/contact

They will manually go into your account and get your progress back. Please make sure to use this topic and subtopic when completing the contact form.