⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 4117

Mim_
Mim_ Posts: 636 Level 4
Can someone please explain this level. Johnny's level looks so much easier in the start than these I'm trying. I don't understand the ticks. Sometimes they are red or yellow and sometimes they are little bombs. How do we know the difference in them please. What with the chocolates and no free boosters then the level is a nightmare.

Best Answer

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Hi @Mim_, the reason why you see different things opening on this special candies is because the level requires you to collect 3 different things - bombs, yellow and the red candies.  So it randomly picks one of them to open.  You can't tell the difference until they open.  I totally agree with you regarding the chocolate because I so dislike the way that they grow.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Hi @Mim_, the reason why you see different things opening on this special candies is because the level requires you to collect 3 different things - bombs, yellow and the red candies.  So it randomly picks one of them to open.  You can't tell the difference until they open.  I totally agree with you regarding the chocolate because I so dislike the way that they grow.
  • Mim_
    Mim_ Posts: 636 Level 4
    Thank you Elsa. This really is the worst level I think. It'll be a miracle if I do it and I know I've said that before. Hope you are ok

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?