Removed all my boosters 😠

noorquinnnoorquinn Posts: 1
I opened the game today in my galaxy j1 and I found myself in level 1 and without boosters that I have won during the more than 6 years that I am playing. They have taken me to level 4008 with a lot of effort. I have been winning the planets competition for weeks, I am on the last planet, when I reached the 4000 level they gave me the complete aid package. the piñata and the saucer included, even publish in my ig account my joy to reach that level (@ noorquinn9) and now I have NOTHING!

Comments

• ElsaElsa Posts: 15,986 Superstar
    Hi @noorquinn,

Please note that the boosters are saved to your device and not the game data, so you can use them when offline too. This does mean that any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost. For this reason, we do not recommend storing too many of the won boosters as these can indeed be lost unlike Gold Bars.

Please follow the steps on here to help you get your progress back.

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-jelly-saga/discussion/243865/how-to-get-your-level-and-progress-back#latest

If the troubleshooting doesn’t work, then please complete the contact form and they can manually add it back for you.

https://soporto.king.com/contact

You can find out more about our Superstars here

Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.
  • medio67medio67 Posts: 6
    Same thing happened to me, Out Of Luck

• ElsaElsa Posts: 15,986 Superstar
    Hi @medio67, did you also lose your progress or just the boosters?
    You can find out more about our Superstars here

Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.
  • medio67medio67 Posts: 6
    Progress was saved not boosters