Game only partially syncs between devices

I play CC on both my Kindle Fire and my laptop.  The game knows if I've done something like spin the wheel already in the day, or I've gotten my daily prize, but boosters I earn on the laptop are not available on the Fire and vice versa.  Levels I pass on the laptop show up on the Kindle, but I have passed 2 levels on the Kindle that are not showing up on the laptop.  Is there a way to fix this?

Comments

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,890 Sweet Legend
    Hi @Jodie_Osgood, the boosters won't sync between computer and devices.  When playing on a device the rewards and lives are just saved to that device so that you can play the game offline.  Levels that you pass on one should sync with the other if you are playing through Facebook or the Kingdom because they save your progress on the server.  If you are playing through Facebook you can sync your progress with the Kingdom.  You can read more about the Kingdom here:  https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/discussion/244236/what-is-the-kingdom

• Jodie_Osgood
    Jodie_Osgood Posts: 3 Newbie
    It didn't work. =(  I logged onto the Kingdom on my Fire and it said that it saved my progress (Level 2875).  I logged out of, then back into Facebook on my laptop, still showing me at level 2873.  I log into the king.com website where it shows me at level 2825 and tells me log onto a mobile device to more forward. Thoughts?
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,890 Sweet Legend
    Since you are past level 2825 you can no longer play on king.com because that was with Flash and King moved over to HTML5 coding.  The next thing that I am going to ask you to do is to complete this contact form:https://soporto.king.com/contact

They can manually go into your account and get your progress on track.  They aren't there today because it's the weekend so don't expect to hear back from them today.  They will be emailing you with their response.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?